Saturday, March 29, 2008

Life at the RMD House




When we arrived in Seattle it was a beautiful, warm spring day. I was surprised how much more advanced in spring Seattle was then we are in West Virginia. It was good to be home. It is a weird feeling to call the RMH home but it is our home away from home. This time we were on the third floor overlooking the enclosed playground. It is great because it is accessible only from the inside of the house and is very safe. Twice Sarah took Joseph and Emily to the playground to give Jeff and I time to catch our breath and further discuss MD appointments. Our room is the middle window.

I never think to take pictures of our rooms until after the fact. I do have a picture of Sarah from our first trip asleep on the window seat but she made me promise me not to share it!

No comments: